Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Upcoming appearance LA Times Festival o' Books!

I'm going to be signing books at the L.A Times Festival of Books on April 25th, 12-1pm at the Simon and Schuster booth. Pretty exciting, I've been invite as an author twice before and the first time my former publisher didn't get the books there in time...so I didn't have much to do that time. I did see a lot of graphic novels that I wanted to buy and had to stop myself from going nuts with. We're pushing for some good LA press and other coverage and I'm recording a cool reading of the prologue of Keep Sweet for my site and I'll add it to this blog as well. Lots to do, never enough time....a writer's life....sigh. 

Also, be sure to check out the you tube video for Keep Sweet at
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo3PKn0j8Pc.  

MDG



No comments:

Post a Comment